Friday, January 29, 2010

Nothing

nothing3It’s the middle of winter. Life is boring and we are not doing anything other than going to work and occasionally going to yoga.

We did have a recent spell of weather where humans could actually survive outside for more than a few minutes. It was almost 40 degrees for a couple of days. But alas we are back in the deep freeze again with zero and below temps.

I spend a lot of time on the computer… (you guessed that huh?)

I read many Blogs: financial, travel, computer, futuristic, etc. Many of these folks make money from their writing. It seems that when that occurs these folks that write have to do so every day, or their readers go away and then their money goes away as well.

So in order to write something every day they start to make up stuff. Sometime boring stuff! Sometimes everyday life kind of stuff! Sometimes they even let you deep into their minds and their deepest darkest secrets.

I don’t get paid for writing. I write when I have something interesting going on. Which I haven’t had for a while. I could tell you about everyday stuff, but that would be truly boring and a waste everyone's time.

I could open up my mind and let you in on the deepest darkest secrets in there, but then you would be truly scared of me and never read my blog again!

So I guess your just going to have to wait until I have something interesting going on for a good Blog entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear your darkest secrets!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin